Adoption Support Framework Development Manager (Cardiff)
We are currently recruiting an Adoption Support Framework Development Manager based in Cardiff. Full-time 37 hours per week. Fixed term until 31st – March 2020 (with the possibility of extension).
Job Purpose & Key Tasks:
• To have lead responsibility for developing and implementing the National Adoption Service for Wales adoption support framework (ASF).
• To facilitate delivery of the ASF in each region and to support regional managers and staff to do so across each local authority.
• To develop a coherent national plan, working with regions and VAA’s for appropriate elements, for the implementation of the ASF including financial planning as appropriate.
• To use the national performance framework data, service user feedback, best practice and other relevant data and information including children’s plans to inform and shape national and regional priorities and plans.
• To engage with each region and their local authorities as required ensuring that key people are involved in developing and implementing the regional work programme.
• To engage with the VAA’s in Wales in relation to their role in delivering services as well as working with them to align grant aid to ASF plans and priorities.
• To engage with health and education services in relation to their role in delivering relevant services.
• To work with others to pursue appropriate funding opportunities
• To produce progress reports suitable for Regional Management Boards, the Strategic Voluntary Adoption Partnership (SVAP), the NAS Governance Board and Advisory Group as well as senior managers and council members nationally and regionally.
• To work with adopters, children & young people, birth parents and others affected by the life-long implications of adoption to ensure that their views are reflected in the regional and national plans.
• To advise and assist in the ongoing development of the legislative and policy framework for adoption by the Welsh Government.
• To advise and assist in the ongoing improvement of the adoption support measures for the national performance framework and the future development of outcome measures.
• To lead and attend national meetings of the ASF sub group or equivalent and other working groups as required.
• To present the implementation plan to key stakeholder groups nationally and regionally.
• To work with other members of the central team and maintain links with other associated relevant work of the service.
• Any other duties, as required.
Apply online or contact Sammi at Peel Solutions for more information.