Adult Safeguarding Board Manager
We are looking to employ a temporary Adult Safeguarding Board Manager based in Bolton.
• Coordinating the Board to meets its statutory responsibilities, supporting the development of policies, procedures, training and communications.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of multi-agency practice through training, policies, procedures and auditing. Provide guidance and information to the Board on local and national safeguarding adult initiatives.
• Ensuring senior managers are briefed about any potential high profile safeguarding cases and support briefings for the media.
• Supporting the administration of Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SARs) and development of good practice and learning inline with existing guidance.
• Monitoring changes in legislation and guidance including Liberty Protection Safeguards and support the implementation of these changes across the Bolton Partnership.
• Maintaining procedural and operational links with the agendas of domestic violence, community safety, children’s safeguarding and the multi-agency public protection arrangements (MAPPA) and update the Board.
£35-37PH – PART TIME 3 DAYS PER WEEK
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 07425757587 for more information.