Business Support Administrator (Hatfield)
We are currently recruiting a Business Support Administrator based in Hatfield.
• A good understanding of ITrent/IManage will be necessary, as many of the queries will relate to changes that need to be made on the HR systems.
• Excellent customer service skills are required to manage a wide range of queries, which could include researching information, interrogating HR systems and signposting customers to information and user guides that are on IQuery.
• The post holder will have an active role in promoting IQuery, coaching customers to self-serve and make use of the resources available.
• They will also identify when we are receiving a high volume queries on the same subjects, and flag to the Query Team Manager if new or improved IQuery content is needed in order to reduce those queries.
• Overall there will be a focus to provide an exceptional service to HR customers and deal with as many queries at first point of contact as possible
Apply online or contact Terri O’Keefe on 01925 377 878 or email email@example.com