Change & Challenge Deputy Team Manager - Early Help Service
My client is looking for a ‘Change & Challenge Deputy Team Manager’ for their Early Help Service based in Enfield on a 3 Month temporary contract.
This is a full-time position, working 35 Hours per Week over 5 Days. Your working hours will be 9.00-17.00, Monday-Friday.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team manager, Change and Challenge staff and staff across a range of agencies and across sectors to develop bespoke Change and Challenge (Troubled Families) responses to the family’s individual needs. Influencing partners so that the program changes mainstream practices and the way agencies work together
- Deputize for the team manager taking on full responsibility for the operational delivery of the service in the absence of the team manager including attending Change and Challenge multi-agency steering group and respective Board meetings as appropriate
- Supporting partnership working with local agencies to put a robust plan of action in place to deal with the target families taking responsibility for keeping up to date the identified troubled families – the numbers, names, and locations of the families in their area, agreeing processes for planning and intervention
- Working directly with the Change and Challenge Team Manager influencing and supporting leverage of all the remaining money and resources needed for the local program based upon clear outcomes and gaps in provision
Requirements for the successful applicant:
- Substantial and successful recent management experience in leading the provision of programs and services to children, young people and families
- Experience of working effectively in co-operation and partnership with a range of communities, partner agencies, private sector bodies, public agencies, voluntary bodies, and statutory agencies appropriate to the service area
- Understanding the complex issues facing the most vulnerable families in the Borough with direct experience of managing a team that has responsibility for working directly with families to empower change. With a particular focus upon reducing crime/ anti-social behavior, improving attendance, reducing exclusions and increasing life chances to gain meaningful employment
- Experience of managing multi-agency teams to empower changes applying a holistic approach
- Experience of analyzing complex information and data to achieve results and improve performance and the ability to work under pressure with the capability to manage a diverse and complex workload through to results
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.