Children & Families Support Worker (Level 2) - Assessment & Contact Team
My client is currently looking for a ‘Children & Families Support Worker’ to join their Assessment & Contact Team based in Bolton on a 3 Months Temporary Contract.
This is a full-time position, working 37 hours per week over 5 days. Your working hours will be 9.00-17.00, Monday-Friday.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
|· To contribute to protecting children and young people from danger, harm and, abuse, assessing and acting upon risk and supporting children that have been abused|
|· To establish and maintain relationships with parents supporting them through group activities and to deliver a variety of evidence-based parenting sessions, in line with Greater Manchester delivery models.|
|· To observe, assess and enhance the development and behavior of children, focusing on the principles of school readiness and EYFS|
- To escort children and families to appointments as appropriate, including accompanying children to school when required
As a successful applicant for this position, you must have:
- Ability to contribute to the protection of children and young people, by assessing and acting upon the risk of danger, harm, and abuse, responding to suspicions and disclosures
- Relevant level 3 qualification e.g. NNEB, NVQ3, BTEC, Early Years, Childcare, Health and Social Care, Youth and Community Studies.
- Experience of supporting families in using services within the community and in maintaining social relationships
- To be able to work evenings and weekends when the service requires in order offering a flexible response to children and families. This may include some weekend and duty calls
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.