Customer Care Advisor (Preston)
We are currently recruiting a Customer Care Advisor based in Preston until April 2022.
£10.73 – £12.13 per hour
Start Date ASAP
37 hours per week
• Provide, promote and demonstrate a high quality customer focused approach to all aspects of the role, ensuring regular contact with customers, managing expectations and delivering a quality, impartial and informative service
• To have excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels in a variety of formats.
• Oversee the receipt of all new expressions of dissatisfaction which come into the force via email, letter, telephone, online reporting and logs and make early contact with the customer to establish and fully understand the nature of the issue.
• Responsible for identifying those matters not suitable to be dealt with via Service Recovery and allocate them to the correct team expeditiously.
• Responsible for the initial research and assessment of all new expressions of dissatisfaction and liaison with the customer, divisional officers of all ranks, supporting agencies and departments to achieve a resolution.
• Responsible for the analysis and provision of performance data in relation to service recovery and lessons learnt.
• To identify themes, trends and lessons learnt from all expressions of dissatisfaction.
• To undertake all case management duties utilising the case management system Centurion, ensuring accurate and up to date records are maintained.
• Responsible for maintaining a good understanding of policing and police systems
• Assist with training new members of the team and deliver PSD training packages to internal and external customers as required.
• To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post
Apply online or contact Dylan Cooper on 01925 377 878. You can also email email@example.com