data analyst (Manchester)
We are currently recruiting a data analyst based in Manchester
In this role you will lead on the day-to-day transaction service management tasks for the DORS+ system and the online Managed Learning Environment which support the National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme.
Qualifications and experience required:
• The postholder will be required to obtain, and maintain, Level 3 clearance under the Non-Police Personnel Vetting (NPPV) scheme;
• PRINCE2 Foundation or a good working knowledge of structured project management methodologies;
• ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management or a good working knowledge of service management in a structured environment;
• Experience of analysing complex technical and organisational issues and making sound justifiable decisions;
• A good working knowledge of MS Report Builder and/or SQL Scripting
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills;
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
• Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in a relevant discipline or have significant relevant experience;
• Knowledge and/or experience of the policing and criminal justice organisations – particularly relating to Road Traffic Offences and Driver Retraining;
• Knowledge of current and emerging IT technologies and of system development methodologies;
• Experience of successful service delivery for systems in support of and to enhance business capabilities;
• Knowledge and experience of identifying and realising business benefits.
Apply online or contact Lloyd at Peel Solutions for more information.