Family Contact Worker (Winsford)
My client is currently looking for a ‘Family Contact Worker’ to join their Children & Families service based in Winsford on a Temporary On-going contract.
This is a Part-Time contract, working 20 Hours per Week. Your Working Hours will be 13.00-18.00, 4 Days per Week.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Provide an efficient and needs led supervised contact service to children, young people and their families both within a contact centre and when accessing community resources as directed by the Family Contact Lead Officer
• Effectively communicate with children, young people and their families to enable them to have quality and child led contact
• You will be required to record all observations as per current CWAC recording policy. This includes maintaining accurate, good quality records that evidences the observations made within the child’s contact
• Establish and sustain effective professional working relationships with children, their families and other professionals. Ensuring that a high standard of service is provided to looked after children, young people and their families
• Attend planning meetings with social workers in order to provide feedback to support the planning and reviewing process for looked after children and young people
Requirements for the successful Applicant:
• NVQ 3 or equivalent level of experience in a relevant disciple, for example, health and social care, housing, employment, etc
• Experience of working with children, young people and their families
• Experience of working directly with children
• Experience of the barriers facing looked after children, young people and their families
• Experience of working with other professionals in a formal setting
• Experience of electronic case management/record keeping
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.