Family Support Worker
We are currently looking for an experienced ‘Family Support Worker’ for Children’s Services based in Liverpool on a Temporary on-going contract.
This is a full-time position, working 35 Hours per Week over 5 days. Your working hours will be: 9.00-17.00, Monday-Friday.
As a Family Support Worker, you will be expected to be able to Manage a Caseload of your own, as well as out your own creativity into regular Planning Sessions you will hold with Young People.
You will be working not only with Families directly, but also in Partnership with Schools – so having a good working knowledge of improving parental capacity is essential.
As a successful applicant for this position, you will need to:
• Have experience working directly with children and their families within various settings
• Have experience working with other professionals, able to facilitate and arrange multi agency meetings
• Be able to plan intervention, including weekly sessions with parents and young people and 1 – 1 work with young people
• Must be familiar with the Early Help assessment (EHAT)
• Have knowledge and training in Safeguarding
• Must be flexible as working hours will vary and may include some early mornings and late evenings
• Be experienced in assessing needs and understand the many issues faced by families
• Be approachable, confident, professional, enthusiastic, motivated and passionate
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.