Intelligence Officer (Warrington, Birmingham, Bristol, Central London)
We are currently recruiting Intelligence Officers in the following Locations; Warrington, Birmingham, Bristol, Central London.
Pay rate: £18.11 – £26.77
Contract: Initially 12 Months
What will I be doing?
As an Experienced Intelligence Officer, your role will be to develop intelligence and conduct research in support of a UK Law Enforcement taskforce response to organised immigration Crime.
• You will undertake intelligence development work on projects and operations to contribute to the National Strategic Assessment, Annual Plan, National Intelligence Requirements and National Control Strategy to drive business and aid the fight to cut serious and organised crime.
• You will carry out cross-source data exploitation, delivery and dissemination of intelligence relating to serious and organised crime.
• Your work will play a key role in supporting activity to combat serious and organised crime, both tactically and strategically.
• You will interact with other departments and teams, and external partners including government, Law Enforcement, UK Intelligence Community, public, private and third sector partners.
• You will be playing a key role in supporting analytic teams with the tasking of intelligence assets and collection of information.
What do I need?
• Good knowledge of relevant legislation and policy within law enforcement, defence or national security.
• Good knowledge of data management within law enforcement, defence or national security.
Why Peel Solutions?
Peel Solutions was formed to provide second careers and training to very valuable sectors of our community, Ex, Serving and Retired Police. Offering outstanding reliability and efficiency, and providing a niche service with real expertise. All this comes from a dedicated team that has a brilliant blend of the police force and recruitment world like no other out there. One director Andy Smith is a retired Detective Superintendent of Cheshire Police and the other Director Dylan Cooper brings 25 + years experience in successful recruitment agencies.
How do I apply?
Apply here, or contact Lloyd Bailey on 01925 377 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to give you more information on this role and answer any questions you may have.