Location: Medway, Kent
Contract 6 months
Pay Rate £14.38 PH
• Provide advice on legislation, policy, research and tactical options to assist in the planning and implementation of investigations, operations and prevention initiatives.
• Conduct initial assessments to evaluate the abilities and needs of victims/witnesses, and decide on the use of intermediaries during the investigation/interview process
• Investigating allocated ‘actions’ as required and gathering evidence
• To participate in the review of data, intelligence and information, assessing all material stored in relation to the attack
• Understand complex and detailed documents in order to generate and record written summaries of material using a scheduling process
• To support witness management including – interview witnesses to obtain detailed witness accounts or comprehensive witness statements as appropriate to the circumstance
• Conduct research on persons of interest with internal police departments and external agencies
• To assist in the completion of files and associated paperwork in respect of prosecutions or coroner files
• Ability to lead and own investigation relating to complex crime.
• Ability to operate in a customer-facing role
• Advanced Interview Skills
• Ability to interrogate databases to obtain information required.
• Understanding of the Criminal Justice System
Apply online or contat Lloyd at Peel Solutions for more information.