Membership and communications manager (Ashton Under Lyne)
We are currently recruiting a Membership and communications manager based in a local authority setting in Ashton Under Lyne.
Contract: until Nov 2022
Rate: £24.06 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week
Location: Ashton Under Lyne
• Relevant degree (e.g. Marketing, Business and Entrepreneurship) or equivalent relevant experience.
• Business studies or proven track record of successful communications and service development experience. [desired]
• Recent, relevant experience working within a business development team.
• Active involvement in formulating a business development strategy
• Active involvement in delivering a business plan
• Active involvement in production of communication and marketing materials
• Composition of written articles, adverts, newsletters etc.
• A broad understanding of public services including knowledge of local authority and central government structures, finance D and services. [desired]
3. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and marketing channels
• Knowledge and understanding of customer relations management and related systems
• The ability to market and promote a business service and identify opportunities for strategic development.
• Excellent communication and IT skills including oral, written and presentation.
• Effective time management and proven organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage a work plan independently.
• Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and involve others.
• Ability to manage a budget. [desired]
4. Personal Attributes
• Commitment to personal development in order to gain new skills and improve performance
• Creativity, innovation and the ability to work proactively with service team members, other stakeholders and external E partners.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences including stakeholders, partners, members and the E NAFN Service Team.
• Ability to negotiate and influence people through consultation, involvement and partnership working.
• Resilience and integrity when dealing with customers and other external contacts.
• A strong commitment to equality, diversity and ethical standards.
Apply online or contact Dylan Cooper at Peel Solutions for more information.