Occupational Health Advisor (Band 12) (North Allerton)
My client is currently looking for a Part-Time Occupational Health Advisor to join their Team based in North Allerton on a Temporary on-going contract. You will be working 22.5 Hours per week over 3 days. Your Working Hours will be: 9.00-17.00.
Duties & Responsibilities Included:
• To provide a peripatetic occupational health service to clients of North Yorkshire County Council to give advice, guidance and support on work related health matters including suitability for employment, fitness to work and rehabilitation to the required professional standards in compliance with legislation and local NYCC policies
• Contribute to the development and delivery and evaluation of effective and efficient health promotion activity for staff within the Council, Schools and external clients ensuring that the department delivers a value for money service.
• Use clinical skills and knowledge to give specialist advice and support to peer group staff, clients and managers, highlighting areas of opportunity for process and service development that secures increased efficiency of service delivery and promotes proactive
Requirements for the Successful Applicant:
• Qualified Registered Nurse with Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Occupational Health Nursing and all core
• Significant post registration experience or the ability to demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge
• Proven track record of Occupational Health Nursing experience or the ability to demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge.
• Clinic based work experience in a nurse led environment
• Ability to critically analyse information from different sources to make good decisions and provide effective advice, recommendations and guidance based on a sound clinical rationale
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.