Portfolio Schedule & Planning Manager (Oxfordshire)
We are currently recruiting a Portfolio Schedule & Planning Manager based in Oxfordshire.
£36,063 to £44,079 with a £1,500 South East Allowance and generous benefits package
37.5 hours per week
• Full membership of appropriate professional body (i.e. APM – Association for Project Management).
• Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge and demonstrable capability in planning/scheduling at Programme & Portfolio level.
• Strong ability to communicate at all levels, able to persuade and influence key internal and external stakeholders within a complex change management environment.
• Advanced interpersonal skills and well-developed ability to influence others to further the objectives of the organisation
• Excellent communications skills, with the ability to tailor communications to the appropriate audience.
• Demonstrable experience of operating at a senior level within a Programme or Portfolio function
• Required to work with discretion, confidentiality and personal integrity.
• Additional relevant professional qualification.
• Understanding of Change Management methodologies.
• Experience of working on technology projects/programmes
Apply online or contact Dylan Cooper at Peel Solutions for more information.