Practice Manager (Grade 10) – Children in our Care Team (Preston)
My client is currently looking for a highly experienced Practice Manager to look after their ‘Children in our Care Team- based in Preston.
This is a full-time position, working 37 hours per week on a 3-month temporary contract.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinate and integrate team activities, including overseeing joint delivery of multi-agency arrangements, anticipating and responding to change that will impact upon service delivery
• Identify ways to improve practice, operations, performance and efficiency
• Instil a culture of customer focus, embedded in a confident learning culture supported by effective supervision and appraisal
• Promote equality and diversity to make sure that all children young people and families are treated with dignity and respect when receiving children’s services
Requirements for this position:
• At least 4 years post-qualified experience
• HCPC Registration
• Degree in Social Work (or Equivalent recognised qualification)
• Experience of complex assessment work, children with disabilities, child protection of care planning and reviewing quality of services and outcomes for children young people and their families
• Management qualification, e.g. CMS, DMS and or evidence of formal management training
• Full UK Driving License, and own transport for travelling around the East Lancashire area
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.