Practice Manager – Looked After Children’s Team
My client is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to head up their Looked After Children’s Team in Denton. This is a Temporary om-going contract to cover a period of additional workload.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To support the Team Manager in improving the service delivery to children and young people and their families
• To provide mentoring, coaching, and co-working of complex cases with Social Workers
• To provide assistance and guidance to Social Workers in improving the quality of their written work
• To facilitate workshops and group work for Social Work staff to provide them the opportunity for reflection and improvement in quality of practice
• To contribute to overall strategic planning of the service and to the development of high quality services
• To assist the Management Team in developing the team to ensure that the functions of the Unit are carried out effectively and in accordance with legislation, regulations guidance, standards and local procedures and priorities.
• Professional or vocational qualification required for service area (Social Work Degree/DipSW),
• Post Qualifying Certificate (e.g. ACCA)
• Management qualification (MBA, DMS, NVQ Level 4, Care Management)
• HCPC registration
• Legislation and requirements relevant to service area
• Broad post qualifying experience of all aspects of social work in the relevant service area
• Legislation, regulations and standards relevant to service area
• Assessment and care planning process and procedures relevant to service area
• Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.