Pre-Court & Prevention Case Officer (Enfield)
My client is currently looking for a ‘Pre-Court & Prevention Case Officer’ to join their Offending Service in Enfield on a Temporary On-going Contract.
This is a Full-Time Position, working 36 Hours over 5 Days. Your Working Hours will be: 9.00-17.30, Monday-Friday.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Work as part of the YOU case management system with a caseload of young offenders and those on the periphery of offending
• To do direct one to one and group work with young people age 8 to 18 who may display difficult, challenging and aggressive behaviour
• To undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, supervision and case management regarding all matters relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System in accordance with Local and National Standards
Requirements for the Successful Applicant:
• Must be an experienced case manager with experience completing Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk Management plans, Vulnerability Management plans and preferably ASSET Plus trained
• Candidates must be competent in managing a mixed case load as many of our Pre-Court cases are deemed as high risk
• Candidate must be able to maintain accurate and contemporaneous records of all activities and in accordance with target objectives and national standards
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.