Quality Assurance Officer - 3 Month On-going Contract
Website Peel Solutions
My client is currently looking for a ‘Quality Assurance Officer, to join their local authority team based in Doncaster.
This is a 3-month temporary contract, working 37 hours per week. Your working hours will be 9am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
About the Job
As part of this role, your duties will include:
- undertaking audit, performance and procedures on behalf of the Doncaster Safeguarding Children Board
- Working closely with partner agencies, producing the DSCB Performance report, including an analysis and overview of the date.
- Leading on multi-agency audits in relation to safeguarding children and providing high quality audit reports to the Board and sub-groups.
The post holder will be expected to work autonomously, will have extensive experience of working in the field of child protection, be confident in working with senior managers and experience of working with partnerships.
To be considered a successful applicant for this role, you must have:
- Experience of Quality Assurance in a Safe Guarding setting
- Experience working with LSCB’s
- Proven experience of producing high quality reports for multi-agency audiences at a strategic level
- Experience in undertaking case file audits in a safe guarding setting
- Extensive knowledge of safeguarding procedures and experience working within child protection
- Degree in Social Work/CQSA, DIP SW/CSS or any relevant professional level qualification
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your current CV to Sammi Barbour Jodie Stott at Peel Solutions.