Registered Nurse (Surrey)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced, dedicated Registered Nurse to join our clients Nursing Team within their Virginia Waters based Residential Nursing Home.
1x Permanent Night Vacancy
1x Permanent Days Vacancy
These are both Full Time positions, working 35 Hours per week on a 7 Day rolling rota.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will Include:
• To carry out regular Full Nursing Assessments on all residents, and update individual care plans daily
• Ensure the promotion of Mental & Physical Activity and Interaction to all residents and encourage them to get involved in Activities Inside & Outside of the Home
• To be responsible for the Safe Custody, Administration & Disposal of Medication in accordance with the NMC’s Statement on the Administration of Medicines
• To ensure that Equipment & Stocks are efficiently and correctly stored and used in an economical way to meet the needs of the residents
• To Supervise & Motivate Care Staff and participate in their training for NVQ Level 2 & 3 Qualifications
• 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent qualification)
• Professional Nursing Qualifications (Nursing Degree)
• Experience working with older people & within the care home environment
• Must be computer literate
• Must be able to work within a shift structure which may include Night & Weekend Working
• Must have a smart, professional appearance and manner and be empathetic towards elderly people
To apply for this position, please sent a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.