Review Assessment Support Officer (Lancaster)
My client is recruiting for the position of ‘Review Assessment Support Officer’ within their Locality Social Care Team based in Lancaster.
This is a 3 Month Temporary Contract to cover a period of Additional Workload. You will be working 37 Hours per Week over 5 days. Your working Hours will be: 8.45-17.00, Monday-Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities will Include:
• To contribute to an initial assessment at both Contact and Overview Assessment levels as described within the Single Assessment Process under the guidance of the Team Manager / Social Worker
• To contribute to the assessment process for equipment/minor adaptations as part of the Single Assessment Process under the guidance of appropriate professionals
• To provide care plans and commission services following the completion of assessments under the direction of the Team Manager / Social Worker
• To contribute to the initial reviews of assessments and make amendments to care plans/commissioned care plans as necessary, under the guidance of the Team Manager / Social Worker
• To liaise with other partners e.g. Health, Housing as directed to ensure provision of services to meet identified needs
• GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent in four subjects including Maths and English or GCE “O” Level and School Certificate provide equivalents
• Work in an Organisation providing care services
• Ability to contribute effectively to the overall assessment and care planning task
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Knowledge of range of services that are available
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.