Review Assessment Support Officer (Skelmersdale)
My client is currently recruiting to the position of ‘Review Assessment Support Officer’ to join their busy team based in Skelmersdale on a Temporary on-going contract.
This is a full time position, working a total of 37 hours over 5 days. Your working hours will be 8.45-17.00, Monday-Friday.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
• To contribute to an initial assessment at both Contact and Overview Assessment levels as described within the Single Assessment Process under the guidance of the Team Manager / Social Worker
• To contribute to the assessment process for equipment/minor adaptations as part of the Single Assessment Process under the guidance of appropriate professionals
• To provide care plans and commission services following the completion of assessments under the direction of the Team Manager / Social Worker
• To contribute to the initial reviews of assessments and make amendments to care plans/commissioned care plans as necessary, under the guidance of the Team Manager / Social Worker
• To liaise with other partners e.g. Health, Housing as directed to ensure provision of services to meet identified needs
Requirements for the successful candidate:
• GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent in four subjects including Maths and English or GCE “O” Level and School Certificate provide equivalents. In exceptional circumstances experience and competence in previous employment where these skills were used will be regarded as meeting this requirement
• Basic Qualification in Social Care
• Experience working in an Organisation providing care services
• Experience in the assessment of an individual’s needs for services
• Ability to contribute effectively to the overall assessment and care planning task
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Knowledge of range of services that are available
• Good communication skills
• Skills in dealing with the public sensitively often at times of distress
• Knowledge of Welfare Benefits
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.