RGN - Nights
Website Peel Solutions
My client is looking for an experienced RGN to take on Night Shifts on a Permanent Basis within their Blyth Based Residential Care Home.
This is a Part-Time position, working 3-4 Nights per week on a 7-day rolling rota basis.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will Include:
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients
- Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence
- Establish and maintain good communication with Clients, Relatives and the multidisciplinary team. Provide administrative support when required
- Ensure that all commodities used in and around the Care Home are sensibly conserved by all Staff Members e.g. monitor usage of incontinence aids, wipes, dressings, electricity, etc
- Ensure the Care Home is attractively presented, and odor free, at all times, in line with the Company’s attention to detail philosophy
- Supervise and instruct junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in the Care Home, giving help and guidance where appropriate
- Report immediately to the Home Manager, or the Person in Charge, any illness of an infectious nature or accident incurred by a Client, colleague, self or another
Requirements for the Successful Applicant:
- 1st Level Nurse (With relevant Nursing Qualification. Eg: Diploma or Degree)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- Team player
- Experience/qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.