Senior Occupational Therapist (Grade 10) – Hospital Discharge & Prevention Team (Dudley)
We have an opportunity for a Grade 10 Senior Occupational Therapist to join our clients Hospital Discharge & Prevention Team based in Dudley.
This is a Full Time position, working 37 Hours per Week over 5 Days on a 3 Month Temporary contract. Your Working Hours will be: 8.00-17.00, Monday-Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• To be accountable for and promote equal opportunity, diversity and community cohesion to meet Council, Directorate and Service objectives. All employees have a responsibility not only for their own behaviour, but also for others regarding equality of opportunity. Any incident must be reported.
• To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary. Develop his/her own skills and expertise in a professional manner.
• In addition to all the responsibilities listed above, all employees must be flexible in their approach and undertake other duties that are commensurate with post holder’s level, wherever they may be, to achieve the objectives of the Directorate.
• To represent the Council and Directorate in a professional manner meeting the Corporate and Directorate aims. To comply with Directorate and Corporate policies.
• If appropriate to be responsible for the recruitment and performance management of designated teams and individuals in accordance with Corporate and Directorate aims and management style.
• Have experience of working with older people and people who have a disability in a community setting
• Demonstration of the ability to undertake holistic assessments of older people, people with a disability and /or complex needs within a community setting
• Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
• Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
• The post holder to use assessment procedures discerningly so as to inform decisions and assessment of need
• A knowledge of Equality & Diversity issues
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.