Support Worker – Community Arts Therapy (Hull)
My client is looking for a Support Worker to work on their Community Arts Therapy project in Hull. Within this role, you will be supporting a range of people, including: Groups of Children from Primary, Secondary & Specialist Schools; Young People aged 16-25 and Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of resources and rooms for art education and engagement sessions under the direction of the employee
• Lifting, moving and handling of resources e.g. art materials, paints etc
• Setting up tables and chairs and other equipment as directed
• Packing equipment away, clearing down after sessions etc
• Helping service users engage in the activity in hand and communicate with others around them
Your working Hours will be between 8.30-17.00, Monday-Friday with the occasional Saturday work required.
Requirements for the Successful applicant:
• Experience working with Children, Young People and those with Specialist needs
• Flexible approach to working
• Ability to travel around Hull when required
For more information, or to apply for this position – contact, or send your CV to Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions.