Training Officer (Dunstable)
We are currently recruiting Training Officer based in Dunstable.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 37 hours Per week
Contract: 6 months
Pay Rate £16 Per Hour
• To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs making best use of blended learning.
• To develop and deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria making best use of blended learning.
• To ensure that training keeps pace with changes and developments in terms of content, design and methodology.
• To contribute to the evaluation of training through effective feedback systems, with changes being incorporated – and recorded – in design or delivery as required.
• To administer tests and assessments.
• To manage learner performance and behaviour appropriately.
• To adhere to agreed quality assurance procedures and provide evidence in support of local / national audit activity (e.g. PSQA).
• To provide advice and support to all staff members in relation to learning and personal development.
• Level 3 training qualification or relevant experience.
• Ability to research, plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes.
• Computer literate.
• Accredited in the use of PNC Names Enquiry and PNC Vehicles Enquiry
NB: This Role Profile covers Initial Training and Crime Training.
Specific Roles to address Specific Areas of need will have additional MERs e.g.
• Recent Detective / Investigative experience
• Ability to use a range of appropriate IT systems
• Would like some of them to be PST trainers as well – to work across teams – multi-skilled.
Apply online or contact Lloyd on 01925 377 878 for more information or email email@example.com